In today’s complex, litigious, and constantly changing business environment it is critical to ensure that your rights and interests are protected when buying and selling a business. Whether it is in an advisory, drafting, negotiating, or implementing role, DuMoulin Boskovich LLP’s lawyers will help you to achieve business success. Our clients include private corporations of all sizes and in a variety of industries, as well as partnerships, sole proprietorships, and individuals. Our corporate and commercial lawyers advise on a complete range of business law matters, which include:
- Leasing, franchising and licencing agreements
- Purchase and sales agreements
- Employment and confidentiality contracts
- Waivers and settlement agreements
- Financing and refinancing documentation
- Terms of loan, mortgages
- Partnership, joint venture, and shareholder agreements
If you are contemplating or are entering into any business transaction, do not wait to seek legal advice. Often the best advice is early advice.
Deciding how to organize a business can be a complicated process. At DuMoulin Boskovich we understand your concerns, whether the business is a small proprietorship or a large corporation. Our focus is to provide legal advice that helps you achieve your business and financial objectives.
Some of the key services DuMoulin Boskovich offer in this area are:
- Incorporating both BC and federal Companies
- Establishing Joint Ventures or Partnerships
- Registering Companies Extra-Provincially in BC
- Corporate Governance Issues including Shareholders’ Agreements
- Corporate Finance and Securities
- Profit Sharing Arrangements
- Stock Option Programs
- Other Structuring Matters
In addition we also work with your accountant and tax advisor in both setting up the business and documenting ongoing company transactions.