Working For Our Law Firm
If you’ve gotten this far in our website, you know a little bit about us: we’re a mid-sized firm with offices in downtown Vancouver and diverse practice areas. On that basis alone, we are like a lot of firms. That information isn’t terribly helpful if you’re trying to decide where you would like to work. I can offer some insight as to how DuBo stacks up against some of our competitors from the perspective of a support staff member. Before becoming a lawyer, I worked as a legal secretary for a variety of firms from sole practitioners all the way up to a large national firm. The big firms can be great places to work, but not everyone likes to work in a sea of several hundred strangers. By contrast, it can be a bit lonely when you’re the only one in the office on a Friday afternoon. We don’t fit either of these molds and we do things a little differently.
Here are some of the things that make DuBo unique:
The firm places importance on the team concept instead of just paying lip service to it;
• everybody’s contribution to the firm is valued by the partnership;
• there aren’t so many people at the firm that you can’t learn everyone’s name;
• when someone brings in treats, you have a good chance of getting at least one;
• there’s a lot of chocolate up for grabs in the Easter egg hunt;
• when we get together for snacks and beverages on Friday afternoons, we don’t just talk about work; and
• most importantly: we’ve got a lot of really nice people at the firm.
If you’re ready for a change, give us a try.
Contact DuMoulin Boskovich LLP for your legal needs.